Medical Weight Loss
- Physician supervised
- Personalized programs
- Affordable prices
- No contracts to sign
- No hidden fees
- No supplements to sell
- Our program is for individuals at least 18 years of age with a Body Mass Index (BMI) over 30.
- To calculate your BMI, please Click here
Principles of Our Weight Loss Program
- Assess your general health and medical conditions that might be affected by dieting and weight loss.
- Advise you on a sensible goal of weight loss for you.
- Comprehensive information about a dieting plan.
- Help you with an individually tailored exercise program.
- Help you with plans for weight maintenance after the weight loss phase is over. It is of little benefit to lose a large amount of weight only to regain it.
- Provide behavior modification help, including education in healthy eating habits and long-term plans to deal with weight problems. And helping in permanently changing your dietary habits and level of physical activity.
- Our programs are based on genuine studies and scientific knowledge.
- We do not sell chemically processed, prepackaged meals or food bars.
What is your program going to look like?
A program or regimen will generally include most or all of the following, depending on the individual's fitness level.
- Physician Evaluation
- Lab (blood tests) to assess your sugar, cholesterol, thyroid hormones level, kidney function and liver function.
- EKG to look for signs of heart disease.
- Nutrition and Lifestyle education
- Special Diet Program & Meal Planning
- Vitamin B12 shots, other vitamins injections
- FDA approved weight loss medications to suppress your appetite and increase your metabolic rate